Arboriculture Surveyor – Bluewater / Aldershot / Windlesham
We are currently looking for an experienced Arboriculture Surveyor.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be highly motivated and able to work to extremely high standards in both safety and quality
- Be efficient and organised
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have great time management skills
The successful candidate must have a minimum of level 4 in arboriculture, forestry or a closely related subject. It would suit a professional tree inspector.
Duties Include (but not limited):
- Planning and undertaking arboriculture assessments
- Providing expert arboriculture advice to planners, developers, and others for maintenance works.
- Planting schemes and recommendations
- Ensuring all work is carried out within current legislation
- Woodland surveying and management plans
- Professional report writing
- Communicating and liaising with the public
Whilst we would prefer applicants with previous experience we may consider suitably qualified candidates who require some tuition to reach the standard we require.
Candidates must hold a full driving licence and have access to a car for which mileage will be paid.
The post will be based at one of our depots, depending on the candidate’s location and will involve travel throughout Kent, London, surrounding Counties and further afield.
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Competitive salary which will rise depending on experience and qualifications
- Additional and on-going training
- Paid Holidays
- Workplace pension
Closing date for applications is 31st December 2018.
Applications without a CV will not be considered