Arborist Climbers – Windlesham, Surrey
Job Code: DN-AC-WS
We are looking to recruit experienced Arborist Climbers to join our teams in the Windlesham, Surrey area.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be highly motivated and able to work to extremely high standards in both safety and quality
- Be honest and reliable with a positive attitude and a proactive approach in promoting our company procedures and ethos
- Have a minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have proven experience in commercial and domestic arboriculture
- Be willing to work as part of a team and take pride in their work, building a good rapport with the client/customers to promote further works and delivering the quality of service they come to expect from Gavin Jones
- Be capable of carrying out all aspects of tree operations.
- Full, clean driving licence with B+E essential, HGV 7.5T is desirable but not essential
- NTPC qualifications up to and including CS41, NPTC/IPAF MEWP, Brush wood chipper and Stump Grinder certificates
- Minimum 1 day first aid certificate
- Diploma level 2-3 in arboriculture (advantage).
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Competitive salary which will rise depending on experience and qualifications
- 20 days holiday
- Opportunity for bonus and overtime
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Career progression within National Company
We are an Arboriculture Associated contractor and Gold Investors In People.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered