Cleansing Operative – Jubilee Gardens, London
Job Code: PH-CO-JL
We are looking to recruit an experienced Cleansing Operative who will be part of the team at Jubilee Gardens, London. A landscaped park where visitors can relax and take in the riverside views.
We are looking for a person that will work five days per week covering some weekends while having two days of during the week. Average 40h per week.
To work as part of a team to ensure that Jubilee Gardens is maintained to the highest possible standards in accordance with the contract and good cleansing practice for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of site employees and visitors.
Skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience of corporate cleansing
- Experience of practical use of pressure washing and other machinery
- A demonstrable ability to establish and sustain good working relationship within a team environment or the ability and initiative to work alone
- Aptitude to communicate effectively with colleagues, the client and members of the public
- Reliable and enthusiastic team player
- Prepared to work outside in all weather
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- London Living Wage
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered