Foreman Commercial Landscape – Esh Winning
Job Code: DH-F-EW
We’re looking for a Landscape Foreman to join our soft landscaping division in Esh winning. This is an exciting time to join our nationally operating, award-winning, ambitious Commercial Landscape company.
Flexibility in approach to working hours – may be required to start early or work later in line with the operational needs of the business. May also, on occasions, be required to work away from home.
Taking responsibility for ensuring motivation and discipline within a small team of landscape operatives, to deliver a professional, high quality, efficient service to the client and ensuring productivity levels are being achieved. Actively ensuring both the Company’s and the client/site Health and Safety policies are rigorously adhered to by all team members.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial, construction site-based soft landscaping operations
- Previous supervisory background, to include minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent industry-based qualification or proven experience
- The ability to interpret architects’ drawings and set out working areas for operational teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients, management and all other members of staff
- CSCS Card
- Driving Licence is required
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
- Career progression within National Company
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered