Grounds and Cleansing Supervisor – Jubilee Gardens, London
Job Code: PH-GCS-JG
We are looking to recruit a Grounds and Cleansing Supervisor who will be part of the team at Jubilee Gardens, London. A landscaped park where visitors can relax and take in the riverside views.
The ideal candidate must be available to work a variable shift rota.
To work as part of a team to ensure that Jubilee Gardens is maintained to the highest possible standards in accordance with the contract and good cleansing and horticultural practice for the enjoyment. Recreation and safety of site employees and visitors.
Effective leadership of team under your control.
Effective communication with your client and visitors.
Effective implementation of all company policies and procedures.
Skills and experiences:
- Reliable and enthusiastic team player
- Prepared to work outside in all weather
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Garden Manager or equivalent role
- A demonstrable ability to establish and sustain good working relationships within a team environment and the ability and initiative to work alone when required
- Aptitude to communicate effectively with colleagues, client and members of the public.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary: £27k - £28k/annum
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered