Grounds Maintenance Operative – Bushy Park, Teddington
Job Code: MH-G-BP
An opportunity has arisen for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to work in Bushy Park, the second largest of London’s Royal Parks.
As a Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 & PA6 preferable, but not essential
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance preferred, but not essential
- A full, clean UK driving licence is essential
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position - The position is for 40 hrs a week that will include working at weekends and bank holidays
- Salary £9.00 - £9.50/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered