Grounds Maintenance Operative – Fort Halstead, Kent
An opportunity has arisen for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to work at Fort Halstead, Kent.
A background in grounds maintenance is helpful but not essential. However, applicants must be conscientious with a flexible approach to work, be reliable and enthusiastic team players.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position (40hours/week)
- Competitive salary - £8 – 8.25/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- PA1 &PA6 Spraying Certificate
- A full, clean UK driving licence is essential
- Grounds Maintenance experience preferable
Applications without a CV will not be considered