Grounds Maintenance Operative – Surrey Hills, Guildford
We are currently recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to work at a private estate at Surrey Hills, Guildford.
The successful applicant will be conscientious, flexible in your approach to work, happy to work outside in all weathers, have a good work ethic and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
You will report directly to your Team Leader and be working as an integral part of our grounds maintenance team. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top-class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary - £19k – 21k/annum
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- A background in Grounds Maintenance is essential
- A full driving licence is essential
Applications without a CV will not be considered