Grounds Maintenance Operative – Tidworth Garrison
Job Code: RA-GMO-TG
We are currently seeking experienced Grounds Maintenance Operatives who have a can-do attitude to join our existing Operative teams at Tidworth Garrison.
The ideal candidate must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
Successful candidate would be required to pass high level security questionnaire and get security clearance.
As a Grounds Maintenance Operative will be required to assist with running a large military based contract providing excellent Sports pitches and maintaining prestigious amenity turf areas. The sports participated include Football, Rugby, Cricket, Athletics, Tennis and various other sports carried out on Astro and 3G pitches.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary – £8.00 - £8.36/hour (Depending on experience)
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- PA1 &PA6 Spraying Certificate desirable, but not essential
- Valid driving licence highly advantageous
- Must have previous experience in general grounds maintenance duties inc. grass cutting, hedge trimming, shrub bed main.
- Must receive security clearance as working in high security site
Applications without a CV will not be considered