Landscape Foreman – Rishton, Blackburn
Job Code: ST-LF-R
We’re looking for a Landscape Foreman to join our soft landscaping division in Rishton.
This is an exciting time to join our nationally operating, award-winning, ambitious Commercial Landscape company.
Taking responsibility for ensuring motivation and discipline within a small team of landscape operatives, to deliver a professional, high quality, efficient service to the client and ensuring productivity levels are being achieved. Actively ensuring both the Company’s and the client/site Health and Safety policies are rigorously adhered to by all team members.
Flexibility in approach to working hours is required, early starts and/or late finishes may be necessary dependant on the operational needs of the business.There may also be occasions when extensive travelling is required.
Focus is on quality, therefore, needs to have a keen eye for detail whilst being a team player and having a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial, construction site-based soft landscaping operations
- Previous supervisory background, to include minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent industry-based qualification or proven experience
- Health and Safety Conscious
- The ability to interpret architects’ drawings and set out working areas for operational teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients, management and all other members of staff
- Must hold a valid driving licence
- CSCS Card – Essential
- SSST’s - Desirable
- Digger / Dumper tickets - Desirable
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Competitive Salary 20 days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
- Career progression within National Company
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Applications without a CV will not be considered