Landscape Foreperson (construction based) – Esh Winning
We’re looking for a Landscape Foreperson to join our Landscape Construction division in Esh Winning.
This is an exciting time to join our nationally operating, award-winning, ambitious Landscape Management company.
Flexibility in approach to working hours – may be required to start early or work later in line with the operational needs of the business. May also, on occasions, be required to work away from home.
Taking responsibility for ensuring motivation and discipline within a small team of Landscaping Operatives to ensure a professional and efficient service is being provided to the client and productivity levels are being achieved. Actively ensuring both the Company’s and the client/site Health and Safety policies are rigorously adhered to by all team members.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial, construction site-based landscaping operations
- Previous supervisory background, to include minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent industry-based qualification or proven experience
- The ability to interpret architects’ drawings and set out working areas for operational teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients, management and all other members of staff.
- CSCS Card
- Driving Licence
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Salary - £19k – 20k/annum
- 20 days holiday
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
Applications without a CV will not be considered