Landscape Foreperson / Experienced Landscaper (soft landscaping based) – Rishton, Blackburn
Job Code: BF-F-R
We are looking for a Landscape Foreperson / Experienced Landscaper to join our Soft Landscaping division in Blackburn.
This is an exciting time to join our nationally operating, award-winning, ambitious Landscape Management company.
Flexibility in approach to working hours – may be required to start early or work later in line with the operational needs of the business. May also, on occasions, be required to work away from home.
Taking responsibility for ensuring motivation and discipline within a small team of Landscaping Operatives to ensure a professional and efficient service is being provided to the client and productivity levels are being achieved. Actively ensuring both the Company’s and the client/site Health and Safety policies are rigorously adhered to by all team members.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial, construction site-based soft landscaping operations
- Previous supervisory background, NVQ level 2 or equivalent industry-based qualification or proven experience desirable
- The ability to interpret architects’ drawings and set out working areas for operational teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients, management and all other members of staff
- CSCS Card - essential
- SSTS - desirable
- Driving Licence - essential
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Salary - TBC
- 20 days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays), increasing with length of service
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Opportunity for progression
- Annual Pay review
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered