Landscape Operative (construction based) – Esh Winning
Job Code: DH-LO-EW
We’re currently looking for a Landscape Operative to join our Landscape Construction division in Esh Winning.
This is an exciting time to join our nationally operating, award-winning, ambitious Landscape Management company.
Flexibility in approach to working hours – may be required to start early or work later in line with the operational needs of the business. May also, on occasions, be required to work away from home. Ensure that both the Company’s Health and Safety policies and those of the client/site are rigorously adhered to.
Work as part of a small team providing a professional and efficient service, ensuring excellent standards and productivity levels are being achieved.
- Must have previous background experience of carrying out commercial scale, construction site-based landscaping operations.
- The ability to follow instructions from the team Foreperson in relation to setting out from Architects’ plans.
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent industry-based qualification or proven experience preferred
- CSCS Card
- Driving Licence preferable
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Salary - £17k – 18k/annum
- 20 days holiday
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
Applications without a CV will not be considered