Landscape Operative (soft landscaping based) – Mirfield
Job Code: JW-LO-M
We’re looking for a Landscape Operative to join our soft landscaping division in Mirfield.
This is an exciting time to join our nationally operating, award-winning, ambitious Landscape Management company.
Flexibility in approach to working hours – may be required to start early or work later in line with the operational needs of the business. May also, on occasions, be required to work away from home. Ensure that both the Company’s Health and Safety policies and those of the client/site are rigorously adhered to.
Work as part of a small team providing a professional and efficient service, ensuring excellent standards and productivity levels are being achieved.
- Must have previous background experience of carrying out commercial scale, construction site-based soft landscaping operations
- The ability to follow instructions from the team Foreperson in relation to setting out from Architects’ plans
- Complete tasks such as turfing, seeding and planting etc
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent industry-based qualification or proven experience preferred
- CSCS Card
- Driving Licence is required
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
- Career progression within National Company
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered