Landscape Operative – South East and London areas
Job Code: MV-LO-VL
We’re looking for a Landscape Operative to join our Landscape Construction team with soft and/or hard landscape skills based in the Guildford, Woking, Aldershot, Farnborough areas, to work on construction sites generally in the South-East and London areas.
Standard on-site hours are 07.30 to 16.30 Mon to Friday. Flexibility in approach to working hours – may be required to start early or work later in line with the operational needs of the business.
To work alongside a Foreperson, and as part of a larger on-site team providing a professional and efficient service, ensuring excellent standards, productivity levels and deadlines are being achieved. You will be expected to share a van with your Foreperson. Ensure that both the Company’s Health and Safety policies and those of the client/site are rigorously adhered to.
- Must have previous background experience of carrying out commercial scale, construction site-based landscaping operations.
- Excellent time-keeping, reliability and a positive attitude.
- The ability to follow instructions from the team Foreperson and work well with your fellow colleagues to complete landscaping finishes to the highest standard.
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent industry-based qualification or proven experience is preferred.
- CSCS Card
- Driving Licence
- CPCS Certification for Excavator and/or Dumper would be an advantage.
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Salary – £18K - £22K/annum (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section specifying the role you are interested in and attach an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered