Landscape Purchasing & Support Manager – Windlesham
An opportunity has arisen for a Landscape Purchasing & Support Manager to join our friendly team within the Commercial Landscaping Department.
This is an exciting time to join our nationally operating, award-winning, ambitious Landscape Management company.If you are looking for a new challenge with an organisation that is committed to staff development and has an enviable reputation for providing quality service delivery and exceptional customer service, then this is the right role for you.
The role is a full-time office-based position with preferred working hours of 8.00am – 4:30pm.
To effectively manage the procurement of all materials and sub-contractors for the Landscape Construction team and to manage the Administration support to the department.
- To manage the process of obtaining quotations, raising and issuing orders accurately, to meet job budgets and site programmes
- To effectively manage the Landscape Administration Assistant, delegating where appropriate and overseeing their accuracy within orders placed, enquiries raised, document control of contract drawings etc.
- To develop and maintain strong, long term relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors, ensuring continued compliance with the standards and quality expected
- To manage the day to day support for the Contract Managers regarding document control, project portals and the preparation of Pre-Qualifying Questionnaires.
Other than an open mind and the drive to succeed, there are certain skills you’ll need to get the job done:
- Strong attention to detail
- Be efficient and organised
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have great time management skills
- Be motivated and work well as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to cope with working under pressure.
- Own transport essential due to location of nearest station
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Salary - £25k/annum
- 20 days holiday
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
- Company mobile and laptop
Applications without a CV will not be considered