Orchard Supervisor – Greenwich Park, London
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Kitchen Gardener to oversee the running, opening to public and management of the volunteers in The Queens Orchard at Greenwich Park.
The position is for 32 hours, Wednesday to Sunday, plus Bank Holidays, which will be given as time off in Lieu.You will be starting at various times, but no earlier than 9am and finishing at 5pm.
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Contract
- Salary – £9.79/hour
- Regular training
- Hours – 32hrs/week
- Wednesday to Sunday, plus Bank Holidays, which will be given as time off in Lieu
Skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 2 years’ gardening experience and an understanding of kitchen garden management.
- Strong plant and weed knowledge.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A passion for plants, gardening and community engagement.
- A recognisable Level 2 horticultural qualification or equivalent.
- Be a reliable, enthusiastic team player who is willing to work in all weather conditions.
Applications without a CV will not be considered