Refuse Collector – Greenwich Park, London
Job Code: BM-RC-GP
We are looking to recruit a Refuse Collector to add to our team at Greenwich Park, one of the largest single green spaces in south-east London.
As a Refuse Collector you will be working as part of a team to ensure that the site is maintained to the highest possible standards in accordance with the contract and good cleaning practice for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of site employees and visitors. Duties to include emptying bins for general waste and recycling and collection of refuse around the park. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticulture.
Skills and experiences:
- Physically fit
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- Driving Licence is essential
- Reliable, flexible and hardworking
- Willing to work alone or as part of a team
- Calm individual that gets on with people and is courteous to the general public
- Knowledge of H&S issues and procedures essential
- Happy to work in all weathers
- Must be able to work every weekend and three evenings a week.
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Contract until end of October
- Salary – £10.00/hour
- Regular training
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered