Seasonal Gardener – Greenwich Park, London
We are looking to recruit a Seasonal Gardener to add to our Team of Gardeners maintaining the garden area within Greenwich Park, one of the largest single green spaces in south-east London.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Duties to include hand weeding of borders, soft edging of grassed areas, litter picking and other general garden duties.
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Contract
- Salary – £8.25 – 8.50/hour
- Regular training
- Hours – 39hrs/week
- Monday – Friday including 1 in 5 weekends on a rota system
Skills and experiences:
- Previous gardening experience is preferable
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Driving Licence is desirable
Applications without a CV will not be considered