Sports-turf Supervisor – ADSL, Salisbury Plain
We are recruiting for a Sports-turf Supervisor who has a can do attitude who will join and lead an existing team of five other operatives.
The ideal candidate must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be required to assist with running a large military based contract providing excellent Sports pitches and maintaining prestigious amenity turf areas. The sports participated include Football, Rugby, Cricket, Athletics, Tennis and various other sports carried out on Astro and 3G pitches.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary – £20K – 25K (Depending on experience)
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
- Company van
Skills and experiences:
- 5 years’ industry related experience
- Proven Supervisory experience
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- PA1 &PA6 Spraying Certificate
- Planning and time management skills
- Valid driving licence
- Experience in using all relevant equipment and machinery including: tractors, ride on mowers, Aerators, two stroke equipment and more.
Applications without a CV will not be considered