Reasons to join Gavin Jones
1. Privately owned, progressive company striving for excellence in all aspects of its work
2. Four operating divisions include commercial landscape construction, grounds and garden maintenance (including arboriculture, interior plants), domestic landscape design and build, and specimen plant nursery requiring a wide skill base
3. High quality projects to work on – whether construction or maintenance – with steady and sustainable expansion plans generating new and interesting projects
4. Strong culture and reputation for quality service delivery and exceptional customer service; endorsed by the Royal Warrant as Landscape Maintenance contractor to HM The Queen.
5. Committed to Staff development and training including – recognised external skill certification and in-house craft courses; an active and popular in-house NVQ training programme and Apprenticeship scheme.
6. Full-time SQE and Training Manager
7. Staff are encouraged to take responsibility and use initiative, with input and ideas being recognised and rewarded.
8. Promotion opportunities provide career progression at all levels
9. Achieved Investors in People standard February 2001 Achieved Investors in People Gold Standard of recognition November 2009 and appointed IIP Champions in 2010
10. Modern fleet of vehicles, machinery and tools to facilitate job efficiency – supported by a team of mobile fitters lead from our Garden Machinery retail and workshop facility at HQ