Courtland’s is a private residential estate in Richmond, Surrey and is one of Gavin Jones’ longest running grounds maintenance contracts.
There is a great mix of formal areas, flowing planting schemes and tranquil areas at Courtlands and the team work closely with the residents to make sure they are involved in how the gardens are developed. In addition, there is a beautiful pond and stream fed by a natural spring.
Our grounds maintenance team strive to maximise the recycling of waste and minimise the impact we have on the environment.
We are in the process of rejuvenating over matures planting areas, working closely with the garden committee to ensure we are maintaining the integrity of the garden style, whilst injecting elements of vibrancy and a timeless feel.
- Design and horticultural consultancy
- Regular support from our Horticultural Skills Trainer
- Attendance at Garden Committee and monthly client meetings
- Bespoke monthly reports detailing routine and enhancement projects completed to date
- Close regular consultation with the Garden Committee on how to improve and develop the Estate further
GATED COMMUNITY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Grass cutting
- Hedge cutting
- Shrub pruning
- Bedding plant maintenance
- Leaf clearance
- Flower / shrub maintenance
- Hard surface management
- Selective weed treatment to formal lawns
- Pest & disease control
“As a supplier, Gavin Jones’ service delivery, quality, reliability and meeting of deadlines are very good. Their overall service is excellent”
– Ken Hassan, Estate Manager