As the COVID-19 pandemic becomes a worldwide concern, we understand that this is an extremely tough time for all.
Our key priority is the safeguarding of both our employees and our customers, and we are doing our utmost to ensure that we are taking the necessary actions and precautions to deal with this ever-evolving situation as information becomes available.
I am eternally grateful to all our teams out on site who are keeping the show on the road - thank you.
Thank you also to our clients who are continuing to pay their invoices, as this in turn enables us to continue supporting our employees and our suppliers.
I believe in working together we can ride out this storm.
Staff EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME
For any staff needing support, whether it is emotional or practical, we offer an Employee Assistance Programme through LifeWorks, which is a free, confidential and secure service available to all employees online via the BusyBees benefits platform either by:
- Calling LifeWorks on : 0800 169 1920
- Or Visiting : https://home.bbblogin.com/home (if you do not have a login, please contact HR on freephone 0800 7555265 who will be able to help set this up)
- GOVT: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance
- GOVT: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for- households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
- NHS : https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/