Experienced Grounds Person – Bishopsgate School near Egham, Surrey
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and suitably qualified Grounds Person at Bishopsgate School in Englefield Green, Egham, Surrey.
Bishopsgate School has a number of sportfields which are used for cricket, football, rugby and athletics as well as landscaping to the more general areas within the school.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate a proven track record of the following:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with the ability to implement work programs.
• A flexible approach to working to adapt operations to school timetables, requests and the like.
• Good working knowledge of sports and turf machinery.
• To be fully conversant with setting out and line marking techniques.
• Ability to work closely with the Bursar and Sports Masters.
• Spraying certificates PA1/PA6.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
• Strong communication skills.
• Full clean driving license
In return, we are offering a competitive salary package and excellent opportunities for personal as well as career development.
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th of May 2018. Apply online today
Gavin Jones Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.