Grounds Maintenance Foreman – Mobile Team, Central London Area
Due to continued expansion we are looking to employ an Experienced Grounds Maintenance Forman to head up a mobile team who will be maintaining high end prestigious sites throughout the Central London area.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate a passion for horticulture and will have good horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment. You will be a working ‘hands-on’ foreman providing our clients with a top class service.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• High quality grounds maintenance experience – ideally holds a NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
• NPTC PA1 & PA6 spraying certificates (not essential but will enhance your application)
• Is able to demonstrate a good array of plant knowledge and pruning techniques
• Has good experience of grounds maintenance machinery
• Is able to demonstrate an ability to plan and organise their daily tasks
• Has knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and committed to ensuring safe working practises
• Holds a full UK driving licence
• Able to demonstrate commitment to exceptional customer service
In return we are offering a competitive salary (£20k – £23k), 22 days annual leave and the opportunity for you to develop your career with one of the fastest growing companies in our sector.
Closing date for applications is 31st May 2018.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section specifying the role you are interested in and attached an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.