We are currently looking to recruit a Grounds Maintenance Foreman to run our mobile sites working in an area from Richmond/Kew to Chertsey.
The ideal candidate will already hold a similar supervisory position or be able to demonstrate a readiness and aptitude to move into a supervisory role and be comfortable driving company vehicles.
The successful applicant will be knowledgeable, experienced in horticulture, proactive, customer-focused, reliable and committed to ensure own team continues to deliver the high standards our clients expect and who has all or some of the following:
- A relevant horticulture qualification (NVQ 2 minimum)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Can manage own workload and work to deadlines
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills
- Ability to implement health and safety requirements to ensure safe working practices
- Full clean UK driving licence (essential)
- Hold a PA1 & PA6 licence (desirable)
- First Aid at Work certificate (desirable)
We offer a competitive salary and 22 days holiday. There are also excellent opportunities for personal and career development.
Closing date for applications is 31st October 2018.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section specifying the role you are interested in and attach an up to date CV.
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.