We are currently looking to recruit a Grounds Maintenance Foreman to run our mobile team for sites in the Richmond and Twickenham areas.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience or be able to demonstrate a readiness and aptitude for a supervisory role. You will be knowledgeable and experienced in horticulture, proactive, customer-focused, reliable and committed to ensuring that the team continues to deliver the high standards our clients expect. You will be able to demonstrate:
- practical experience of all aspects of horticulture
- have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- be competent in managing your own workload and working to deadlines
- good time keeping and personal presentation
- ability to implement health and safety requirements to ensure safe working practices
A full UK driving licence is an essential requirement and a PA1/PA6 spraying licence and First Aid at Work certificate will be a distinct advantage.
In return we are offering a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for personal and career development.
To apply please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section, specifying the role you are interested in and attach an up to date CV.
Closing date for applications is 31st July 2018.
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.