An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and suitably qualified Grounds Person at Bishopsgate School in Englefield Green, Egham, Surrey.
Bishopsgate School has a number of sports fields which are used for cricket, football, rugby and athletics as well as landscaping to the more general areas within the school grounds.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate a proven track record of the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with the ability to implement work programs
- A flexible approach to working to adapt operations to school timetables, requests and the like
- Good working knowledge of sports and turf machinery
- To be fully conversant with setting out and line marking techniques
- Ability to work closely with the Bursar and Sports Masters
- Spraying certificates PA1/PA6
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Strong communication skills
- Full clean driving license
In return we are offering a competitive salary package and excellent opportunities for personal as well as career development.
To apply please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section, specifying the role you are interested in and attach an up to date CV.
Closing date for applications is 31st July 2018.
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Gavin Jones Ltd and Bishopsgate School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.