We are currently seeking applications for a Stock Control System Administrator to join the team at Clifton Nurseries. The role is primarily based in the Surrey branch with regular visits to the London branch.
The main responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Managing the EPOS system at both Clifton branches
- Supplying technical and user support to staff, as well as ensuring staff have the training required to perform their jobs effectively
- Assisting with the production of procedures of EPOS for staff to follow
- Assisting the buying team with ordering
- Organising and implementing regular stock takes as well as thorough and accurate administration of stock items in the stock control system
- Assisting with booking and despatching of ecommerce orders
- Timely and accurate reporting – daily, weekly, monthly and on an adhoc basis as required by management
- Processing invoices for incoming stock at the Surrey branch and ensuring the invoice matching at the Surrey branch is kept up to date at all time, liaising with the accounts departments at both branches as required.
Applicants will be a confident communicator with the ability to coach and train others, have strong IT skills and attention to detail, have a positive and enthusiastic approach to customers and colleagues, and be a team player who is willing to commute to both London and Surrey branches. Experience of EPOS is required, preferably of the CSY system, although training in CSY can be supplied.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary and excellent career and personal development opportunities.
Closing date for applications is 7th January 2018.
To apply please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section specifying the role you are interested in and attach an up to date CV.
Clifton Nurseries is an equal opportunities employer.