The management and maintenance of Private Estates, whether surrounding a residential development or an imposing country house, requires considerate and sensitive garden maintenance. Gavin Jones has a long and enviable history of providing such services – indeed this is how the company originated.
Feedback from satisfied clients, together with our success in securing a collection of RHS medals over several decades for our contributions to both Chelsea and Hampton Court Flower shows, offers testamentary evidence of our commitment to providing an exceptional quality of horticultural service.
Our highly skilled professional teams fully appreciate potential concerns relating to security and by developing a relationship with consistent personnel based on trust, understanding and clear communication, our private clients or their representatives (Housekeepers, Estate Managers) are quickly put at their ease.
Our range of Estate and Garden services include:
- Landscape Design and Specification.
- Garden and Landscape Restoration
- Hard Landscape features in natural or manufactured materials – paving, terraces, steps
- Garden buildings, furniture and external lighting.
- Natural /ornamental water features and irrigation systems
- Formal Areas – Knot gardens and mazes.
- Ornamental and native planting – trees, hedging, shrubs and herbaceous
- Walled Gardens – vegetable, fruit and vines.
- Lawn renovation and aftercare
- Woodland management including tree, wildlife and environmental surveys.
- UK and overseas Royal Residences
- Trust-managed estates
- Residents’ Associations
- Managing Agents, Estate Managers
- Private Company Headquarters
- Training establishments
- Individual private clients
- Heritage & Conservation bodies